If you are passionate about health and fitness, and you like writing about it, JLL Fitness Blog is the perfect place for sharing your story. Whether you are a professional writer or blogger, we are always looking for great new content from our growing community. Here is what you need to do:
- Send your article to email@example.com or fill the form below with ‘write for us’ in the subject of the email.
- Include your full name, a picture, your chosen sport or discipline and any achievements. Please note that we do not accept anonymous content.
- You can include a link to your blog; however we reserve the right to edit any links before publication.
- A team member will get back to you and let you know if it sounds suitable to proceed.
- A minimum 300 – 400 words per article.
- All articles must be properly checked for spelling and grammar.
- Unique content: Articles must be originally written for you. We do not accept duplicate content and plagiarism scans.
- We have the right to edit any article we publish.
- We have the right to publish or refuse any article.
- Image size for your post: approx. 650px x 300px – You must own the copyright.
Latest posts by JLL Fitness (see all)
- Simple Smoothies – Vegan Strawberry, Banana & Pineapple Smoothie - April 22, 2017
- JLL Fitness Announces New Partnership With Fitness Expert Rachel Holmes - April 18, 2017
- JLL Fitness Charity Cycle Relay A Success! - March 27, 2017