Simple Smoothies – Vegan Strawberry, Banana & Pineapple Smoothie
We’ve got a great tasting Strawberry, Banana & Pineapple Smoothie. It’s high carb so it’s ideal for post workout recovery. It’s also vegan friendly!
6 Strawberries (frozen and chopped)
250ml Pineapple Juice
- Chop and freeze your strawberry’s at least 2 hours before making your smoothie.
- Peel and slice your banana and throw them into the blender.
- Add your strawberrys.
- Measure out 250ml of pineapple juice and pour into the blender.
- Blend you ingredients together for approximately 1 minute or until completely smooth.
- Enjoy your great tasting smoothie!
* 2 Servings of 375ml each (750ml in total)
Latest posts by JLL Fitness (see all)
- Simple Smoothies – Vegan Strawberry, Banana & Pineapple Smoothie - April 22, 2017
- JLL Fitness Announces New Partnership With Fitness Expert Rachel Holmes - April 18, 2017
- JLL Fitness Charity Cycle Relay A Success! - March 27, 2017