Exercise Bike Safety & Maintenance Instruction
- Once fully assembled, please check that all hardware parts such as bolts, nuts and washers are positioned and secured firmly.
- Please check regularly that the safety chain guard that protects the moving parts of the machine is secured and in good order.
- Please always check the seat post, seat slider; pedals and handlebar are secured firmly before getting on the bike.
- To lubricate all moving parts annually is recommended.
- Do not wear loose clothing to avoid entangling in any moving parts.
- Do not remove feet from the pedals while they are in motion.
- Always wear shoes when using the machine.
- Dry the exercise bike after each use to remove sweat and moisture. Wipe the machine with a damp cloth, water and mild soap. Do not use a petroleum-based solvent to clean the
machine in order not to damage the finish.
- Please keep children away from the bike while it is in use. Do not allow children to use the exercise bike. This bike is designed for adults, not children.
- Do not dismount the bike until the pedals have stopped completely.
- 11. Stop exercise immediately in case of nausea, shortness of breath, faint, headache, pain, tightness in your chest or any discomfort.
- Do not place fingers or any other objects into the moving parts of the bike.
- Prior to any exercise, consult with your physician first to establish the exercise frequency, time and intensity appropriate for your particular age and condition.
- After exercising, please pull down the tension controller to increase resistance so that the pedals will not rotate freely and possibly hurt someone
- The maximum user’s weight is 100kg
The following two tabs change content below.