Infuse that you can’t refuse – The benefits of fruit infused water
Okay, so the summer is here and for once it actually feels like one! With this weather comes all the reminders of how important it is to keep hydrated by drinking plenty of water. There’s no denying that this is an important thing to consider, but what if like me you find the thought of drinking water all day a bit of a chore. Well fear not because JLL fitness have the perfect way to ensure that you enjoy every sip, infused water.
The concept of infused water is simple, to bathe a selection of fruit and herbs in a jug until the natural goodness and flavour is released into the water. So, with no more that 10 minutes of preparation and a bit of patients, you could have 100% natural flavoured water that could potentially last you a few days.
- Zero calories
- Improves your mood
- Flushes toxins from your system.
- Fills you up so you don’t eat as much junk
- Helps with weight loss
- Naturally helps your body release fat cells for water weight loss
- Keeps food moving through your system.
- Helps Keep your organs healthy
- Reduces muscle fatigue
- Helps you recuperate faster from a workout.
- Can help to reduce tiredness
- Lemon + orange + mint + mango + cucumber + ginger
Lower blood pressure
- Kiwi + Guava + Passionfruit + Pomegranate + Cherry
- Strawberries + Lemon + Basil
- Cranberries + Apple + Lemon + Orange Zest + Pomegranate
To ensure that you are getting the most nutrition out of your infused water, there are a few things to take into account.
The first thing to consider is the quality of your ingredients because while normal fruit will still provide many benefits, using organic fruit will ensure the water is 100% natural.
photo credit: Angelbattle bros <a href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/74350882@N08/27508138822″>Tea with a summery touch. My wife was inspired by a friend.</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/”>(license)</a>
photo credit: Luiz Henrique Assunção <a href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/11111116@N02/2295274072″>Caju Splash</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/”>(license)</a>
Latest posts by Leon Forbes (see all)
- Home Treadmill Top 10 Purchasing Tips 2021 - February 19, 2021
- Pomegranate Yogurt Granola Pot - February 22, 2019
- 8 Things To Look Out For When Purchasing A Home Rowing Machine 2019 - February 13, 2019