Almond, Banana and Oats Cereal Bowl
Looking for a delicious breakfast recipe? You need to try out this!
Give yourself an energy boost and start your morning right, with our delicious creamy MyProtein almond butter, banana, granola cereal bowl. Great source of protein and healthy fats. Ideal as a snack too. Full of protein and healthy fats and natural sugar.
Why not take this to work, perfect for on the go. We have a great selection of bottles to transport your drink around.
65g of Rolled Oats
25g of Granola, with fruit and seeds
125g Almond/Soy/Oat Milk
1 Banana, Sliced
1 Tablespoon of Myprotein Almond Butter
Method for Breakfast Recipe:
- Cook your rolled oats and milk together, for around 3/4 mins or until happy with the consistency.
- Top with granola first, then banana slices and almond butter. Finish off by topping, coconut and chia seeds.
Why not take this to work and transport your drink in one of our bottles.
Total Fat: 12.4g
Total Carbs: 86.5g
Total Sugars: 15.2g
Latest posts by Jordan Chesterman (see all)
- Halloween 2020 Competition – Win your own In Home Gym Weight Bundle 💪 - October 27, 2020
- Benefits of Salmon. Packed of Protein and a gorgeous Tuscan Recipe. - March 10, 2020
- One-Skillet Prawn, Chorizo and Chicken Paella Recipe - February 28, 2020